Me, Myself and I

My photo
Hi, I am a professional dancer with big ambitions and dreams... I have danced from the age of 6 but my real training began when I was 16 at the Northern Ballet School in Manchester! There I trained for 3 years, achieving not only my Trinity Lv 6 Diploma but my Advanced 2 & DDI in Tap and my Advanced 1 in RAD Ballet! I have accepted my first professional contract and will soon start rehearsals to dance on Fred Olsen's Balmoral on a world cruise and I have also just enrolled on my BAPP course which will lead on to hopefully achieving a BA Hons Degree in Professional Practice! It will certainly be a wild ride (hopefully) so check back on my blog regularly to see what I am doing and hopefully help me with my discussions as I provide evidence and work for my degree! Keep Smiling!

Thursday 3 December 2015

A living blogg

My dance captain Sarah is on the same module and this has been super helpful with the enquiry because as we don’t have great interest connection or access to a lot of resources or campus sessions we have been able to work together and help compensate for the lack of resources.

Even being on the ship we have a team that we can constantly have discussions with and run ideas past and have group discussions so it has been like having living bloggs on board.

I feel this has been really helpful in module 3 to combat that lack of resources and it has been lucky that we have been in this situation.

1 comment:

  1. Being able to share ideas has been incredibly helpful. As we are in Asia with limited internet access I thought sharing ideas with others on the course would be really hard so having each other has been great! Also loading other peoples blogs and literature when we have internet and discussing the ideas together has been endlessly helpful.

    ReplyDelete